Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death
(03-19-2017, 05:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why do folks have to trivialize this by trying to make it about race?

(03-19-2017, 07:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You should be ashamed of yourself and anyone that fails to call you on the BS should be equally ashamed. 

(03-19-2017, 08:20 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's his MO, we all know it.

I think that was bfine's point.  The story is not about race which begs the question as to why ethnicity was mentioned by the OP in the thread title.

Mellow

(03-19-2017, 08:25 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Looks like he copied that bit from the article title, tbh. Though, in truth, one must ask why the editor of the Miami New Times chose to include it in their title.

And the funny thing is I couldn't care less about the victim's color.  I posted the story for the story.  I guess some people are always looking to deflect?

But fortunately we've now wasted a whole page talking about race by saying it's not about race.

Fantastic work.

I'll try to be more sensitive in future post titles to those among us that want only the purest of information.

Smirk

As to the story: It seems the person who made the decision to not charge anyone has never charged an officer.  I'd think you would at least in 20+ years seen a officer go to trial to determine innocence once or twice.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death - GMDino - 03-19-2017, 09:07 PM