Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death
(03-19-2017, 10:28 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You must have missed the part of my post were I used the term "click bait", because you just described it to a tee.

I must misunderstand the concept of click bait entirely, because substantive articles generally aren't considered click bait from my definition.

(03-19-2017, 10:28 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It has been an issue, sure.  Has it not been an issue discussed almost incessantly in the past three years or so?  That being the case, and the fact that the DA in this instance is both an elected official and in one of the most liberal parts of the country, I find it far less likely for this to be one of those instances.  I could be wrong, but logic certainly doesn't incline me to believe so.

I get the logic behind your assertion, but as GM pointed out: "It seems the person who made the decision to not charge anyone has never charged an officer.  I'd think you would at least in 20+ years seen a officer go to trial to determine innocence once or twice.". It seems that it's either a statistic anomaly or the DA isn't doing their job at holding their components of the justice system responsible.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death - treee - 03-19-2017, 10:33 PM