Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looks like Doc is having none of "the process"
(03-17-2017, 09:03 AM)Wyche Wrote: I hear ya man, I've been offered jobs in other states in my industry, even promotions, but I like where I am, and my dad fell ill about four years ago.  I wouldn't dream of leaving.  That said, I took it that Doc had moved out of his current home?

Hate to hear about your dad. Cherish every moment you get friend and kudos to you for staying put. 

Wish I had moved back to Ohio when my father was fighting his battle. Fought valiantly for 6 years before yielding. 

We had been attending Bengals games together for a little over 20 years when he passed and chose to be cremated. 

So now our seats at PBS is like going to visit him again. Miss him dearly and wish the Bengals would have won a playyoff game or two while he was in attendance. Mostly they were horrid during that time with only a few playoff appearances. 

They started getting better right afterwards. Oh well it is what it is and that hole in my heart will always remain. 

God bless your father.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Doc is having none of "the process" - Go Cards - 03-20-2017, 12:22 AM