Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death
(03-20-2017, 01:22 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: If true it is shocking, the story itself being shocking is not what I mean by click bait.  Matt described it well.  By including "Black man" in the title they're click baiting.  As has been admitted by everyone in this thread, racial issues (what many would call race relations and I hate that term) are huge right now and have been since Trayvon Martin.  By enticing readers with the ethnicity of the deceased, especially in an article that does not assert that the actions described within were motivated by race, they hope to draw in more readers.  I'm sure it works because if it didn't they wouldn't do it.

No, no, no! We crossed that line 100 years ago. If the fake news would just stop using the word "black," the phrase "black man," and printing in black ink, we could all bathe in the post racial nirvana that is contemporary America.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death - xxlt - 03-20-2017, 12:43 PM