Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death
(03-20-2017, 05:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This is GMDino's MO when it comes to stories regarding LEO's or similar professions.  He was the only person arguing that the police shot a suspect without cause when there was video showing the suspect point a gun directly at the officer.  He persisted despite all others pointing out how wrong he was until he finally apologized a day or two later after removing his had from his posterior.  He is sadly, not alone in this.

I'm glad you raised the differences in the story point by point.  However, rest assured he won't do anything like actually address these points.

Are you suggesting that differences in how an arrest, use of force, or other critical incident in law enforcement or a correctional setting are described are unusual?

Do the officers on scene, the suspects or inmates, and all other witnesses typically provide identical accounts of such events in your professional experience?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death - xxlt - 03-20-2017, 05:51 PM