Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death
(03-20-2017, 05:52 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: He doesn't have to, the DA already did that for him.  That leaves you with two options, either the DA is correct in their conclusion or they are not.    If they are not then why?  Please keep in mind that they probably have access to more information about this case than you do.

Oh. So, if the DA says so it is correct. Kind of like if the President does it, it isn't illegal. I will say I hope the DA in your community never brings a charge against you, because you would certainly not dare to question the decision of the DA. Just plead guilty and turn in your badge would be the only play in such an unfortunate scenario. As someone who considers you a competent LEO entitled to due process, I would hate to see it go down like that. But, you have your values and I respect that.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death - xxlt - 03-20-2017, 05:59 PM