Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death
(03-21-2017, 04:49 PM)Dill Wrote: Anyone who has been around this forum for a while could predict that you and I and Dino will pop up on race threads.
So your predicting that Dino or I will contest any whitelash we encounter doesn't make you especially prescient. I am sure you can do it on future threads again--instead of producing "cogent points."

I predict this is not the last time you will congratulate yourself before this thread is dead.

Whitelash, lol.  You do notice that Benton and everyone but you and GMDino are in agreement on this particular issue?

Were you able to predict my response that the story, if true, was horrible.  Were you able to predict that I would be 100% correct in my initial response that there had to more to the story as otherwise the DA's decision made no logical sense?

You and GMDino are as predictable as Rush Limbaugh.  However, if you feel I belong in the same category than feel free to predict my responses in the future, it should be entertaining to watch.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-21-2017, 09:10 PM