Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minter says joining Bengals 'just felt right'
(03-21-2017, 09:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He would make it in one of my outstanding FA moves for sure. Great pickup.

I will not cry over spilt milk anymore, time to just draft well and hopefully all of our Defensive coaches have improved big time.

It was the first year here for 3 of them.

They will have to be great on Defense and i think they could be...

(03-22-2017, 02:56 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Well, someone always has to stay around and piss on the fire to make sure it's going out. Freddy, you sir are rich! Not necessarily in the money department,but in the break out the boots deep chocolate dept.

If we were all bashing this move, you would be giving us hell, but since we're not, you're giving her a stir.

Maybe, just maybe, he has a great year, loves it here, and decides to stay for a bit. Let's hope for all of these things.
You stay positive! Ya hear!

(03-22-2017, 03:10 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Don't fall for Fred's act. Because that's all it is: an act. He's a contrarian that loves to stir up drama. Nothing more, nothing less. 

There have been lots of guys here who liked the signing but wished it was for more than one year.

Don't know why you are hating on me for saying the same thing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minter says joining Bengals 'just felt right' - fredtoast - 03-22-2017, 08:50 AM