Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minter says joining Bengals 'just felt right'
(03-21-2017, 09:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Another Georgia born product, just like Geno Atkins, AJ Green and Clint Boling.  Something about that natural humbleness in those Georgia boys that makes them not just great athletes, but great men. 

Of course, on the other side of the coin..  One might say that he sure is talking the talk, buttering up to Marvin and all.  Let's see if he can walk the walk, and back up his words by deeds on the field.

Personally, I see him as a very smart, quality addition to this team.  I believe him when he says that he's a 3 down LB.  Continuity among personnel from set to set is an important thing to have.  I really see him taking over the headset on defense.

(03-21-2017, 09:57 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He was on Movin' the Chains today and stated both Marvin and Haslett told him he will be playing inside and calling the defenses.  Sounds like 58 is no longer going to be starting unless he moves out to SAM.

I doubt we just stick with the 1 year contract then. We wouldn't just be handing over the headset to a 1 year man.

Look for us to work on an extension before the season comes around.

Really love this pickup! This Defense could be really good now, just cut Maualuga. Said on bengals.com a move should
be made soon to make room for Minter, hopefully this is the move. Maualuga was a nobody last year, lost his hair and
his run Defense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minter says joining Bengals 'just felt right' - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-22-2017, 12:48 PM