Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death
(03-21-2017, 09:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Whitelash, lol.  You do notice that Benton and everyone but you and GMDino are in agreement on this particular issue?

Were you able to predict my response that the story, if true, was horrible.  Were you able to predict that I would be 100% correct in my initial response that there had to more to the story as otherwise the DA's decision made no logical sense?

You and GMDino are as predictable as Rush Limbaugh.  However, if you feel I belong in the same category than feel free to predict my responses in the future, it should be entertaining to watch.

We had ample display of your "predictive powers" on the CIA assessment thread.

Claiming "the usual suspects engaging in their usual behavior" doesn't seem very precise all.

EVERYONE assumes there is more to a story than presented in a first news account. Apparently you amazed yourself by simply expecting that. As far as "predicting" goes, it is not hard to predict that some people on the list will defend Trump and others will criticize him. I predict Mike M will defend Trump on some future thread because he has in the past. Good for him. But I don't imagine that endows me with some special insight, so I won't pop up on that thread talking about my special powers and how I was 100% right. (Whence comes the need for that kind of validation?) If he starts a thread on how Trump's accusation of Obama was vindicated, he might predict I will show up to contest that, but he won't be claiming special powers and looking over his shoulder for approval from others on the thread.

PS. Notice that I did predict you would congratulate yourself again before this thread died, and you couldn't even wait one post before bearing me out. I predict this trend will continue, here and on other threads as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death - Dill - 03-22-2017, 09:36 PM