Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I must be doing something right...
(03-23-2017, 02:22 AM)xxlt Wrote: This could be good in the sense that it gives you more time to explore your alliances and learn about what you actually need to do in the role as opposed to all the "busy" work of campaigning. It could also be a hornets nest - hate to say that but just trying to be realistic. Why is this guy leaving? Is the council a cluster? Try to find out as much as you can from everyone you can to protect your reputation and your sanity.

He has a new girlfriend that resides near Cincy and his current day job is not what he wants, not to mention his salary went to hourly and he's lost money.
He's also tried of seeing his ex-wife (who left him for a woman) out with his friends.
I think that Council is the only thing anchoring here.

The rest of Council are well respected members of the community.
I am unaware of any issues, but I will question my other friend about the current state.
I'm also attending Council meetings, every week.
I'm mainly interested in learning how everything works, in local government.

Funny about Nati bringing up an "R" next to my name.
I am a registered Republican, as the Libertarian Party is not recognized in Ohio currently (working on that).
It is that reason that I may be able to be "plugged in" to the position, as a Republican will be vacating.
At least I'm assuming that is why he asked if I were a registered Republican.
Yes, he knows I'm a Libertarian.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I must be doing something right... - Rotobeast - 03-23-2017, 02:49 AM