Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick Perry challenges election of Texas A&M’s first gay student body president...
(03-23-2017, 05:12 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'd say this no matter what direction things were going. No matter who felt they were being wronged. The SGA is an internal, independent body. It's not the place of alumni, faculty, or staff to get involved in their activities unless there is a violation of university policy which the administration needs to address.

Okey Doke. I still take an interest in the Student Government at my Alma mater, they even keep me updated on their activities and ask for feedback from all alumns.

Here's what he actually wrote in the newspaper:

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/opinion/outlook/article/Perry-Did-A-M-shun-due-process-in-the-name-of-11021097.php?t=78efa54229438d9cbb&cmpid=twitter-premium

I have no problem with an alumni taking an interest (getting involved), voicing his opinion, and urging the Student Counsel to make transparent their rulings. You do. We just differ on that.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rick Perry challenges election of Texas A&M’s first gay student body president... - bfine32 - 03-23-2017, 05:39 PM