Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick Perry challenges election of Texas A&M’s first gay student body president...
(03-23-2017, 06:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What is not transparent about their decision.  Seems like they made it pretty clear to me.

Perry is certainly allowed to express his opinion on this.  But that does not mean he should not be mocked for attacking something with absolutely no basis for an argument.  He has nothing to back up his claim that the guy won because he was gay.  It is just another straight white man crying and trying to pull his victim card with noi facts to back him up.

(03-23-2017, 06:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What about him urging to let a guy keep his victory even though he broke the rules?

i thought you republicans were all about personal responsibility.  So why not hold this student accountable for breaking the rules?

Guess it is okay if it is done in the name of defeating a gay person, right?
If you read the actual op-ed from the newspaper he presented his facts and of course he can be mocked (or as you say deserves it). My issue is not with his opinion; it's folks saying he has no business expressing it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rick Perry challenges election of Texas A&M’s first gay student body president... - bfine32 - 03-23-2017, 06:48 PM