Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death
(03-24-2017, 12:11 AM)Dill Wrote: So you've noted that I "viewed definitions as angry" and then that I simply told you "bolded means angry."

While you are doing all that noting, why didn't you note my reference to "language denigrating another's character while affirming the definer's own heroism and integrity"?

Are you being "forthright" when you clip away parts of my statement to change its meaning? 

You wouldn't be suddenly "feigning ignorance" about what I actually said, would you? A guy who avoids cowardice in word and deed?

I can tell by your lack of bold that you have calmed down; unfortunately, you're still just kinda rambling on. Of course I'm being forthright;let's see if you are:

Do you feel race played any part in the OP?

It's either 3 letters Y-E-S. or two letters N-O?

BTW: given your fear of the bolded letters the caps of yes and no were no sign of aggression. Just a simple attempt to make the reply easier for you. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death - bfine32 - 03-24-2017, 12:26 AM