Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick Perry challenges election of Texas A&M’s first gay student body president...
(03-24-2017, 12:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure if you know want facts are; as the article listed many. Whether or not those facts substantiate his claim is another matter.

Yes.  i know exactly what facts are.  But since I used this language.  .  . 

(03-24-2017, 11:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If he actually brought up a prior case or situation where a gay person was allowed to keep his elected office while breaking the rules then he would have some facts on which to base his argument

I assumed everyone would understand that I was just talking about facts to support his argument.  But I forgot about how some people here struggle with reading comprehension.

Now let's get back to that "other matter", as you call it because that was my main point in the first place.  Care to comment on that "other story"?  Or are you willing to concede my point and admit that you were just trying to avopid it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rick Perry challenges election of Texas A&M’s first gay student body president... - fredtoast - 03-24-2017, 02:01 PM