Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minter says joining Bengals 'just felt right'
(03-22-2017, 05:04 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Oh I certainly trust them too and don't doubt them at all. I just want to see any reports or tweets or whatnot. That's pretty surprising stuff but nothing I doubt. Damn... Unger would have been great. I doubt even PA could have screwed him up. 

We wouldn't be complaining about Center play right now if Unger was here i am sure...

Maualuga has been a decent run stopper for us in the past but clearly Unger would of helped us much more, poor pick.

(03-22-2017, 05:04 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Fun fact, we had Jackson as our #1 RB on the board. The Rams called and offered up their 1st and 4th for us to drop back 2 spots. Marvin and Co. felt like they could still nab Jackson. Low and behold, the Rams took him.

Wow, not that fun, i guess you can't blame Marv as he didn't know Steven would of became the RB he did, but still...

(03-22-2017, 05:05 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I don't know anything about the texts, but Hobson is the one who said we were going to take Unger.

Too bad he was wrong.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minter says joining Bengals 'just felt right' - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-24-2017, 02:06 PM