Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick Perry challenges election of Texas A&M’s first gay student body president...
(03-25-2017, 04:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  So when you introduce Perry's race into a situation in which it has no bearing and then do so in a derogatory manner, you have treated him unfairly because of his skin tone. 

Your logic fails.

Just mentioing a persons race does not make me racists.  I never made any comments that could be applied to all white people.  The only white people I have a problem with are the ones who try to play the victim card when they are not a victim.

Unless you can point to someplace where I said ALL white people are bad because ALL white people try to play a victim card then there is no racism.

Racism is about judging people based on race.  I never did that.  I based it on a pathetic attempt to play the victim card.  There is not way you can apply what I said to all white people.

When you mention the race of "Black Lives Matter" protestors are you being racist?  Or do your comments just apply to the protestors and not all black people?

And even though I finally got you to give me your definition of racism, you still have not explained how "racism = a liberal saying 'I do not agree'."  I am still intersted in hearing that explanation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rick Perry challenges election of Texas A&M’s first gay student body president... - fredtoast - 03-26-2017, 12:03 PM