Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals On The Clock (Trade offers)
I don't see an obvious trade back spot at all if the draft fell like this.

#10 Buffalo has 6 picks only in this draft, they are not trading up 1 spot and giving up a pick.

#11 NO is looking at adding defense and with Foster, Adams, Barnett and a lot of people like Charlton to NO all still on the board why would they move up 2 spots?

#12 If Cle hasn't traded up by now then why would they at this point. I guess they could love Kiser or someone else but doesn't that player fall to them at this point? Sure Buffalo could take a QB but it's pretty doubtful at this point that they would.

#13 Ari has several players on the board that could help them with their needs. They could use any one of the top 3 WR's, Howard would fit for them, a DB such as Humphrey as well. Kiser could easily be there also if Cle isn't interested in securing him. There is no reason to move up 4 spots here imo.

#14 Philly could use a DB or Cook or McCaffery. They have to think at this point in the draft that Cook should still be on the board for them at this pick.

#15 The Colts need an OT, RB and defense back and all of those would be in play here. The colts in terms of value wouldn't be reaching to grab Ramzcyk, or Robinson in this spot. They actually set up well to trade back with Tennessee so they can grab the remaining WR on the board and the Colts would still likely grab whomever they are targeting at #15.

#16 Ravens and the Bengals are not doing business here.

#17 Washington needs Dline mostly and would most likely grab a guy like Charlton, McDowell here. Some have suggested this is a spot for Peppers also. It doesnt make sense for them to trade up for what is available for top of the current top of the board.

#18 Ten needs a #1 receiver but there is 3 on the board. Ross, Williams and Davis and sure they could go with the Bengals, Bills and Cardinals picks but that is kind of unlikely with two QB's falling early and pushing value down the board. Also Ten doesnt have a 2nd round pick so a trade with the Bengals would have to involve a pick from the 2018 draft to go with the 3rd they could offer.

#25 Beyond that I know some have suggested Houston trading 1st 2nd 3rd etc to Cincy to move up but that seems difficult to suggest that they would do that. They are really going to trade their entire draft to move up to take a QB with 2 already off the board in a weak QB class? I highly doubt that would be the case. I would sooner argue that it would make more sense for them to give up the #25 pick for McCarron and keep their other picks for 2 seasons of a cheap QB that could be their franchise QB. Neither of which is likely to happen.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals On The Clock (Trade offers) - SErebel11 - 03-26-2017, 05:27 PM