Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick Perry challenges election of Texas A&M’s first gay student body president...
(03-26-2017, 07:06 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Has anyone pointed out the outrage that would be coming from the left, and the SJW protestors converging on A&M....if the gay guy had been denied an election he won because he didn't expense a glow stick?!?

But, c'mon, you're running against a gay guy....a rainbow glo-stick is just bad ju-ju.

Of course there would be outrage and I have no doubt it would come from those condemning Perry for his thoughts on the matter

Perry asked the exact same question and I found it to be in poor taste. I think the results and the reason for DQ should stand on their own merit without having to employ the if the roles were reversed standard.

I do believe that this forum has proved my condemnation of Perry's words to be of poor judgement. As I think many are critical simply because he supports the straight, white, guy.

BTW Fred, you never answered the question. (Not that I am surprised). 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rick Perry challenges election of Texas A&M’s first gay student body president... - bfine32 - 03-26-2017, 07:28 PM