Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat's eliminate Mixon from their draft board!
(03-29-2017, 01:19 PM)xxlt Wrote: I just mentioned this in the A. Jones thread.

If it was any other team I might think they were trying misdirection, and maybe they are.

But I tend to think they are being honest and making the right call.

Of course, the sad truth is that if everyone refuses to hire criminals then they are pretty much forced to criminal conduct to support themselves, which is why I have always had great respect for employers who will hire someone with a criminal record. But, it is one thing to give someone a "regular" job and a chance to support himself (or herself) legally and hope they can stay out of trouble going forward and another to give someone a "dream" job and make them an instant millionaire. I would like to think as human's we could say, hey, those dream opportunities are not only reserved for people with the most talent, but also for those people with relatively high character. Yeah, I know, I'm a libtard. Just remember, if more people shared those libtard values we wouldn't have sports leagues filled with thugs/abusers/criminals.

I'm all for second chances, but on a "prove it" level. He should get his chance as an UDFA. That's a second chance with the possible reward of being monetarily wealthy.

As for you calling yourself a liberal; hell, that's a compliment in my book. You're a good & solid human being from my perspective. Glad you're on here with the rest of us masochists.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pat's eliminate Mixon from their draft board! - coachmcneil71 - 03-29-2017, 01:41 PM