Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Can Have Another 8-0 Start
(03-30-2017, 11:01 AM)kevin Wrote: Anything that could go wrong, did go wrong in 2016.  I look for this team to bounce back and be more like 2015 than 2016, only we hit the play-offs healthy for a change and not only win that play-off game but with stars Dalton, Green, Eifert, Atkins, Dunlap healthy this team goes Super Bowl.

I have some optimism as we seem to play much better when the media and fans predict us to be below .500 as many are doing. I see Jackson and Billings as FA's we acquired even though only 2nd year players, they are 2 quality players we missed. Burfict missed 25% of our season. Green was injured as well as Bernard. I am not sure Hill was healthy either as seemed to multiple issues dealing with his shoulder.

I think Boyd will progress and LaFell will be more in tune with AD. Hopefully Eifert can stay healthy. We moved up 15 spots in every round of the draft and that is a huge. Our schedule will be more friendly. We will have 8 home games versus 7.

I agree Kevin, a lot more positives than most will talk about. But, I see the concern for the OL that was not great a year ago and lost 2 very good OL. I am hopeful, I am hopeful for once the Bengals don't keep all draft picks and use some to move up to get their guy in the draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Can Have Another 8-0 Start - kevin - 03-30-2017, 11:01 AM
RE: Bengals Can Have Another 8-0 Start - Luvnit2 - 03-30-2017, 07:36 PM