Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you be interested in Josh Gordon?
(03-30-2017, 03:19 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: So he posted a narcissistic post on social media with his shirt off like the rest of the male population that doesn't mean anything. Players have mentioned from time to time the difference in being in shape and being in game shape.  If Hobson posted the same thing about one of our players he'd be called Hobspin and it would've been labeled a fluff piece.

Agreed, he didn't do anything special in that post that screams "I'm an elite athlete".  Hell, when I was 25 I could jam the ball with no one guarding me, as well as crush homers in batting practice setting.

What has Gordon done to demonstrate that he actually wants to commit to a team?  Because, even though a lot of players seem to think that everything is all about them, and that their actions only glorify or throw shade on themselves, individually.  The truth of the matter is when a player screws up, he let's the rest of his team down.  So, what has this guy done to show that he's ready to come back?  Has he completed an in house rehab program?  Is he holding down a regular civilian job?  Is he actively attending 12 step meetings?  Is he out there giving of his time to help the less fortunate?

I say screw him, he squandered several opportunities to get himself right and commit to football.  Let some rookie have an opportunity.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you be interested in Josh Gordon? - SunsetBengal - 03-30-2017, 08:05 PM