Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Can Have Another 8-0 Start
(03-31-2017, 03:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: LOL.....honestly, if they improve the RB position, Boyd and Lafell continue an upward trajectory, and the o line plays at least NAIA level football next season, this team could possibly hit the 10 win mark. The defense looks improved on paper already. I don't see 8-0, and if the above improvements don't take place, I have a hard time seeing 8 wins total.

Most definately. We WILL take a RB somewhat early i am sure whether it is Cook, Fournette, Mixon etc.

Urban is a good WR coach and don't forget about Core who i think could be really special.

Og will get better, he is working very hard at the MMA camp with Glazer. He needs to put on some muscle and learn
much better technique. I sure hope the team listens to Big Willie and let him work with Og, this could really help.

Fisher actually staying at one position should really help his game.

Hard to have any faith in PA coaching these guys up though, this is our problem as you well know.

This Defense could be great though man and make up for our O-line's woes some. But if they are on the field all the
time it won't matter. In the end, everything comes down to the O-line opening up holes and protecting Dalton.

Just sucks we didn't upgrade our OL coach this Offseason.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Can Have Another 8-0 Start - kevin - 03-30-2017, 11:01 AM
RE: Bengals Can Have Another 8-0 Start - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-31-2017, 03:42 PM