Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Post Minter/Smith Draft
(03-22-2017, 02:47 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I think i need to chill with the mocks for awhile. Just setting myself up for a let down. Anyway I would love a draft like this.

Round 1 Pick 9: Derek Barnett, DE/OLB, Tennessee - Pass rusher we lacked last year.

Round 2 Pick 9: David Njoku, TE, Miami (Fla.) - True rec. threat. Imagine him this season on the field with Eifert. Might be the only year if they let Eifert walk. But him with Eifert, Green, Boyd =Scary.

Round 3 Pick 9: Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma - Not the biggest fan of the guy but love the player. Imagine him on an offense with the players listed above.

Round 4 Pick 9: Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia - At 6'2 209 he's a good size CB with great ball skills, 8 Int's last season with 70 tackles.

Round 4 Pick 31 (COMP): Jon Toth, C, Kentucky - 6'5 307 decent size with good arm length and great strength. 4 year starter. Would like a C sooner but I dont think they draft one before the 4th.

Round 5 Pick 9: Jermaine Eluemunor, OG, Texas A&M - 6'4 332lbs This guy is a strong bulldog. Great Value here.

Round 5 Pick 32 (COMP): Josh Harvey-Clemons, SS/OLB, Louisville  - 6'4 217 Player Comp. Kam Chancellor with Elite size, great in coverage and tough enough to blitz. Could be the gem of the draft. Let this guy roam the field. Has some red flags, hope he stays clean.

Round 6 Pick 9: Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M - 6'3 194 good height and speed. tough vertical and red-zone threat. Player Comparison is Marvin Jones. Hmmm

Round 6 Pick 33 (COMP): D.J. Jones, DT, Ole Miss 6'1 319 great potential.

Round 7 Pick 9: Tedric Thompson, SS, Colorado - Underrated player with great ball skills. 63 tackles and 7 Ints last season. Could make the roster at FS

Round 7 Pick 33 (COMP): Shelton Gibson, WR, West Virginia - Game fast guy. This is our KR/PR Would also take KD Cannon or TJ Logan here but they were gone.
I would take Joe Mixon in a heartbeat,for anyone that doubts this guys suberb talent,go watch film of him.He is an extremely polished runner,the best I have seen in a long long time and he is 6ft 1in and 240.He is so damn good at running the rock,I for sure want him.I would take him in the second as he will not last past that. He is the best running back by far in this draft.I want to draft him big time.He is a game-changer.watch his tapes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
My Post Minter/Smith Draft - TKUHL - 03-22-2017, 02:47 AM
RE: My Post Minter/Smith Draft - TKUHL - 03-29-2017, 02:34 AM
RE: My Post Minter/Smith Draft - Whatever - 03-30-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: My Post Minter/Smith Draft - Benton - 03-31-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: My Post Minter/Smith Draft - Okeana - 03-31-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: My Post Minter/Smith Draft - fortyyearfan - 03-31-2017, 05:12 PM