Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Can Have Another 8-0 Start
(04-03-2017, 09:10 AM)Crowe Wrote: Thanks Nate!

I agree with you on all of this. Yea we lost some good guys in Whit and Kevin, but father time will always win and maybe Whit plays at a top tier level again, but we've all seen it, a player is playing top of the line and then boom they fall off. Whit going on 36 is going to hit that wall and with what you said about him, it makes sense to let him walk for the 15mil that he got guaranteed.

Have you watched Ceds workout videos, he looks great, it looks like his knee is holding up and he looked like he was in good shape. It only bodes well for us and time will tell if he turns out to be elite, solid, average, or not, but we def need to give him a chance.

Andre has always been a good lineman, he's just had a few down years. I think bringing him back to a familiar offense and moving him to G is a great idea. For me guys like him and Bodine scream G and I felt they were playing out of position, plus with having Westerman I think that gives us some depth at G and Kevin was good, but not elite so he is replaceable.

If we can add one of the C's you mentioned than I think that helps more than folks realize. Not only will it help the G position, but it should help running backs as well.

You're welcome man.

In the end both Whit and especially Zeit were overpaid.

Have not watched Ced's workout videos, but hearing from Glazer he is doing really well at his MMA camp.

Sounds like he wants to be great and that is what i needed to hear. Lapham last year saying Ced did not seem to
want not to get beat was my biggest worry. Sounds like this has changed thank God. Fisher has been asked so much
it will be good for him to finally stay at a position.

With Bodine going into the last year of his contract i could really see us drafting a Center somewhat early.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Can Have Another 8-0 Start - kevin - 03-30-2017, 11:01 AM
RE: Bengals Can Have Another 8-0 Start - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-03-2017, 12:15 PM