Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Supporters Are Getting Triggered by an Adaptation of a Novel Over 30 Years Old
(04-03-2017, 04:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You're moving the goalposts a bit, here. You initial question was asking if Trump supporters had a "monopoly on negative views on the series." Now in this post you seem to be asking for validation that they are Trump supporters at all that are referenced in the story. Those are two very different questions.

I have no idea how this is a moving goal post. Because I left out the word Monopoly in the follow up? Perhaps Dino has been quickly unseated in obtaining a new level of WTF.

The article states Trump supporters "triggered" and I asked for anything to validate Trump Supporters are the only ones triggered or even if the tweets referenced are from Trump Supporters as Conservative does not always equal Trump Supporter.

So do you agree that the question I post had "literally nothing" to do with the OP or were you just saying?

Either of you can feel free to answer either question if you think the point of mu questioning changed.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Supporters Are Getting Triggered by an Adaptation of a Novel Over 30 Years Old - bfine32 - 04-03-2017, 04:38 PM