Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Supporters Are Getting Triggered by an Adaptation of a Novel Over 30 Years Old
(04-03-2017, 04:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have no idea how this is a moving goal post. Because I left out the word Monopoly in the follow up? Perhaps Dino has been quickly unseated in obtaining a new level of WTF.

The article states Trump supporters "triggered" and I asked for anything to validate Trump Supporters are the only ones triggered or even if the tweets referenced are from Trump Supporters as Conservative does not always equal Trump Supporter.

So do you agree that the question I post had "literally nothing" to do with the OP or were you just saying?

Either of you can feel free to answer either question if you think the point of mu questioning changed.

Say what you will, but your wording on the second post does change the question being asked. If you are sticking with your first question, then no, it doesn't have relevance to the article as the article did not claim Trump supporters were the only ones that took umbrage with the series.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Supporters Are Getting Triggered by an Adaptation of a Novel Over 30 Years Old - Belsnickel - 04-03-2017, 04:46 PM