Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Supporters Are Getting Triggered by an Adaptation of a Novel Over 30 Years Old
(04-03-2017, 04:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Then why do you think the article was titled Trump supporters? Do you think they chose it because they want to suggest that a couple Trump supporters are against the series?

Just so I'm understanding what you are saying: You think someone asking to validate that Trump supporters have a monopoly on an article titles Trump Supporters is not relevant? I don't want to put words in your mouth, but I'm pretty sure that is what I just read you type.

I am saying that my inference of the article is not that they are stating only Trump supporters take umbrage with the series. I am inferring that they find it humorous or sad (or a combination thereof) that there are Trump supporters that do. My inference from your question/statements is that you think the article is trying to state that only Trump supporters take umbrage with it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Supporters Are Getting Triggered by an Adaptation of a Novel Over 30 Years Old - Belsnickel - 04-03-2017, 05:14 PM