Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Supporters Are Getting Triggered by an Adaptation of a Novel Over 30 Years Old
(04-03-2017, 05:14 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I am saying that my inference of the article is not that they are stating only Trump supporters take umbrage with the series. I am inferring that they find it humorous or sad (or a combination thereof) that there are Trump supporters that do. My inference from your question/statements is that you think the article is trying to state that only Trump supporters take umbrage with it.

Quote:But perhaps the most interesting revelations from the new trailer are down in its comments section where hordes of ornery Trump supporters who can’t find anything in the world to get angry about have decided to project their ire onto a decades-old work of fiction.

You can infer what you want about the point the article was trying to make. We'll just disagree on that as much as we do if the question(s) posed were germane to the topic.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Supporters Are Getting Triggered by an Adaptation of a Novel Over 30 Years Old - bfine32 - 04-03-2017, 05:20 PM