Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Can Have Another 8-0 Start
(04-05-2017, 12:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hardison could gain some weight and be our backup to Atkins as the 3 Tech. DeShawn Williams has played
well in this role in his limited snaps as well. They were calling DeShawn, Geno 2.0 at one point.

If we grab another DT in this draft which seems likely i bet we lean to a bigger, run stopper.

Thanks for giving me the headsup about the article, probably another fluff from Hobspin but i do like Hardison.

We could be even better than we once were, more talented for sure.

These were moves i would of made. Hope it works out like i truly believe they will.

So true about the team holding onto declining players a year or two too long. Gotta see these things coming.

Belichick and his guys do all the time.

Not a coincidence that players like Whitworth and Zeitler do well who were more polished under PA.

If we get one of the earlier Center prospects there is a less likely chance of another Bodine who never had a
high ceiling anyway. Lots of quality Centers in the 2nd to 4th rounds this year.

An upgrade at C IMO instantly improves the run game. I'm hoping that Lewis and Tobin realize this and grab one of the top C's this year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Can Have Another 8-0 Start - kevin - 03-30-2017, 11:01 AM
RE: Bengals Can Have Another 8-0 Start - Crowe - 04-05-2017, 04:15 PM