Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Trump pastor: Women’s sports games are ‘**** bait’ to make girls into lesbians
(04-06-2017, 04:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's the thing. By talking about all of these people because they just happen to be Trump supporters, they're getting a bigger audience, and the numbers defending them will likely grow. Trying to tie Trump to things like this gets the attention of both sides, and it isn't good.

There was this bar in the neighborhood I grew up in. It may have been America's first (remember I am ancient - I lived in the ancient times when there was still racism in America!) "sports bar." It was called "Wolfie's Sports Center." The sign outside Wolfie's had a little saying on it. The saying was, "We are known by the company we keep." I always liked that bar, and I always liked that saying. Readers can draw their own conclusions as to its relevance.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Trump pastor: - Dill - 04-08-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Pro-Trump pastor: Women’s sports games are ‘**** bait’ to make girls into lesbians - xxlt - 04-09-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Pro-Trump pastor: - Dill - 04-08-2017, 08:12 PM
RE: Pro-Trump pastor: - Dill - 04-16-2017, 02:04 PM