Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Trump pastor: Women’s sports games are ‘**** bait’ to make girls into lesbians
He is raising proper girls.   Cool

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/02/24/pro-trump-pastor-womens-sports-games-are-*****-bait-to-make-girls-into-lesbians/?utm_source=MOBFB

Quote:A prominent pro-Trump pastor and radio host has claimed that he had to make sure his daughters didn’t become lesbians after playing softball.

High school football coach and internet pastor Dave Daubenmire, who has a surreal online following, made the comments on his ‘Pass the Salt’ webcast.

In the clip, snipped by Right Wing Watch, he claims that he was forced to keep watch on his daughters after they took up an interest in softball.

He said: “Our two daughters played college softball… every time I’d go to the ball games, I kept an eye on my daughters to see if they’d taken the ***** bait yet… and they hadn’t.

“They didn’t have to because they weren’t cropped-haired wide-bottomed girls. They were pretty girls, godly women, they didn’t take the bait.

“But I’m telling mommies right now, if your daughters are good athletes, you better cover them in prayer because the recruiting that goes on, the pressure that goes on to be ‘one of the girls’ is enormous.”

Addressing grandparents he said: “We are in a war, and the homosexual agenda is out to recruit your grandchild!

“That’s why they’re teaching it in the schools, that’s why they’re teaching it in the Girl Scouts and the Boy Scouts and Disney and everywhere you look they are trying to recruit. They have to recruit, they can’t reproduce!”

Daubenmire previously praised Donald Trump for saving the United States from Hillary Clinton’s “lesbian” spirit.

He claimed: “That strong spirit of lesbianism, there, I said it, that strong spirit of Jezebel, has lifted off of this nation, due, dare I say it, to the prayers of the saints.

“I’m going to tell you this… had good old, white American men not shown up at the polls yesterday, that wicked witch would be still leading us down the yellow brick road… she got booted.”
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
oh im sure one of his daughters has tasted the carpet
People suck
(04-06-2017, 09:41 AM)Griever Wrote: oh im sure one of his daughters has tasted the carpet

Or will.  

I just don't understand these overly religious types and I raised among some of them.
(04-06-2017, 09:42 AM)GMDino Wrote: Or will.  

I just don't understand these overly religious types and I raised among some of them.

sexually repressed

and i too was raised among more of the extreme
People suck
You guys needed a pastor to tell you this? It was obvious to me by the number of female athletes who turned me down in high school that they were all lesbians.

And how come I've never heard of any of these prominent nut jobs?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-06-2017, 11:43 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You guys needed a pastor to tell you this?  It was obvious to me by the number of female athletes who turned me down in high school that they were all lesbians.

And how come I've never heard of any of these prominent nut jobs?

The nut jobs I know/knew wouldn't be considered "prominent"....but now anyone can have an outlet for their crazy.
What does his supposed support of Trump have to do with this or is the OP trying to suggest this is a view taken by many/most (hey I didn't say all so maybe the question will be relevant) Trumps supports and by extension Trump himself?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-06-2017, 12:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What does his supposed support of Trump have to do with this or is the OP trying to suggest this is a view taken by many/most (hey I didn't say all so maybe the question will be relevant) Trumps supports and by extension Trump himself?

His support of Trump is a reflection of some of those who are willing to "make america great again" by enforcing their own religious beliefs and hate.

Beyond that he's just another religious fool who spouts off about what he hates.  The Trump connection is just icing on the crazy cake.  ThumbsUp
(04-06-2017, 12:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: His support of Trump is a reflection of some of those who are willing to "make america great again" by enforcing their own religious beliefs and hate.

Beyond that he's just another religious fool who spouts off about what he hates.  The Trump connection is just icing on the crazy cake.  ThumbsUp

aaahhhh... so it is to feed stereotyping. I see a lot of that lately. "The more of 'them' we can paint with the broad brush of intolerance the better." 

(04-06-2017, 12:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What does his supposed support of Trump have to do with this or is the OP trying to suggest this is a view taken by many/most (hey I didn't say all so maybe the question will be relevant) Trumps supports and by extension Trump himself?

I was actually coming in here to say this. The "Pro-Trump" part doesn't really add to the story and isn't necessary. But, you know, anything for clicks.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(04-06-2017, 12:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: aaahhhh... so it is to feed stereotyping. I see a lot of that lately. "The more of 'them' we can paint with the broad brush of intolerance the better." 

No, no.  It was to tell the true story of a religious nut who is also a Trump supporter.  Kind of fills out the narrative with more of the background of the various types that put the 5 year old in the office of the President.

[Image: stereo.jpg]

This is a true story about one guy.

Perhaps one guy who is representative of other guys just like him.

But PLEASE, please keep focusing on not defending Trump and his supporters and not the crazy crap this guy spews because of the title of the article.  Please keep doing that.  Please. ThumbsUp
(04-06-2017, 12:14 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I was actually coming in here to say this. The "Pro-Trump" part doesn't really add to the story and isn't necessary. But, you know, anything for clicks.

(04-06-2017, 12:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: This is a true story about one guy.

Perhaps one guy who is representative of other guys just like him.

But PLEASE, please keep focusing on not defending Trump and his supporters and not the crazy crap this guy spews because of the title of the article.  Please keep doing that.  Please. ThumbsUp

No one defended Trump, this man, or his actions.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/dave-daubenmire-god-supernaturally-intervened-to-make-trump-president-because-clinton-and-obama-are-under-demonic-control/

Quote:Dave Daubenmire: God ‘Supernaturally Intervened’ To Make Trump President Because Clinton And Obama Are ‘Under Demonic Control’

Religious Right activist Dave Daubenmire appeared on “The Hagmann & Hagmann Report” last week, where he declared that both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are “under demonic control” and that God “supernaturally intervened” to make Donald Trump president.

“Barack Obama was—is under demonic control,” Daubenmire said. “There are some people who are watching who maybe aren’t Christians who think what I’m telling you is crazy, but I’m telling you, I ain’t crazy. I’m also going to tell you this, that Hillary Clinton is right now and has been, since she’s been running, under a demonic protection.”

“God moved to put Donald Trump into office,” he continued. “Everybody in America was shocked that he won that election … [God] certainly supernaturally intervened to beat Hillary Clinton.”

ThumbsUp
What does supporting Trump have to do with this guy's homophobia? I've never heard of this guy, was he part of the campaign?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(04-06-2017, 02:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: What does supporting Trump have to do with this guy's homophobia? I've never heard of this guy, was he part of the campaign?

Very vocal supporter.  

Always nice when one of them is also a nut job.
(04-06-2017, 12:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: aaahhhh... so it is to feed stereotyping. I see a lot of that lately. "The more of 'them' we can paint with the broad brush of intolerance the better." 

Are you talking about the stereotype of female athletes are lesbians or Trump supporters are homophobic? Because it seems like your concerned about the latter, but not the former.
(04-06-2017, 02:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: What does supporting Trump have to do with this guy's homophobia? I've never heard of this guy, was he part of the campaign?

That's the thing. By talking about all of these people because they just happen to be Trump supporters, they're getting a bigger audience, and the numbers defending them will likely grow. Trying to tie Trump to things like this gets the attention of both sides, and it isn't good.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(04-06-2017, 04:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's the thing. By talking about all of these people because they just happen to be Trump supporters, they're getting a bigger audience, and the numbers defending them will likely grow. Trying to tie Trump to things like this gets the attention of both sides, and it isn't good.

IMO, it is what happened in the GE. 

As they say: There's no such thing as bad press and when the opposition tries to associate Trump with negative thinks without merit; it makes the neutral hesitant to join the forces of those that have no answer of their own; only venom for the opposition. 

(04-06-2017, 03:58 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Are you talking about the stereotype of female athletes are lesbians or Trump supporters are homophobic? Because it seems like your concerned about the latter, but not the former.

To be honest I read the Op and dismissed it as a zealot caught up in the Old Testament. I took issue with the assertion that his being a Trump supporter has any merit here.

Okey Doke I answered your question. Do you think the fact that the man supported Trump has any relevance here? 

(04-06-2017, 04:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's the thing. By talking about all of these people because they just happen to be Trump supporters, they're getting a bigger audience, and the numbers defending them will likely grow. Trying to tie Trump to things like this gets the attention of both sides, and it isn't good.

I have no problem pointing out evil, hateful people.  If they attract more, like minded people that is an unfortunate side effect or exposing them.  I trust there will be MORE people that denounce them then join them.