Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goldman Sachs Concludes Obamacare Added 500k Jobs
(04-11-2017, 01:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: 1) Yeah, it FORCED more American's to sign up for medical coverage AND it also FORCED many Americans who already had insurance to pay higher premiums among many other issues, but hey, at least, the cost of health care went UP. ThumbsUp

2) This is true, but not all insurance companies do so. I can tell you that the one my company uses is not selfish like that and yet my premiums still went up because of Obamacare. But, I guess it's better to stick your fingers in your ears, wail about selfish insurance companies than actually trying to fix the problems (not that the GOP's most recent plan was any good).

3) While the GOP's most recent plan sucked, there is certainly a myriad of problems with Obamacare that need to be addressed, but I guess it's better to do nothing and let things get worse because ... uh, Trump?  Whatever

1) It also forced companies to provide insurance for those that needed it the most.

2) So you're saying costs always go up...but now it is the fault of the ACA because...reasons.  For the record our insurance did NOT go up this past year and our coverage got better.

3) Well then why "repeal and replace" with something that provides less for more money?  Oh, right...Obama.

Just because Trump told it things are "getting worse" and Obamacare was a "job killer" doesn't mean it's true.   ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goldman Sachs Concludes Obamacare Added 500k Jobs - GMDino - 04-11-2017, 01:27 PM