Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bill O'Reilly = Toast
(04-22-2017, 05:52 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Dont forget the Virgin Mary had an extra-marital affair.

Funny that you mention that. 

I went to a Catholic school, for several years.  In 4th grade, during religion class (1978), one of the children brought that question up in class.  Said student was ordered out of class and sent to the Principal's office.  Everyone gasped, as Sister Mary Dean swung a mighty mean paddle.  After what seemed like an endless break in class, everyone sat in stunned silence, one of the Priests came to teach the rest of the class that day.  He expounded upon the virtue of the immaculate conception, and went on to assure us that Joseph was merely following God's orders to care for Mary and Jesus.

That child never did return to class.  My assumption is that he was expelled.

Not much to do with the OP, but oncemore's comment brought this memory to mind.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(04-22-2017, 06:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Funny that you mention that. 

I went to a Catholic school, for several years.  In 4th grade, during religion class (1978), one of the children brought that question up in class.  Said student was ordered out of class and sent to the Principal's office.  Everyone gasped, as Sister Mary Dean swung a mighty mean paddle.  After what seemed like an endless break in class, everyone sat in stunned silence, one of the Priests came to teach the rest of the class that day.  He expounded upon the virtue of the immaculate conception, and went on to assure us that Joseph was merely following God's orders to care for Mary and Jesus.

God damn you guys are old.

I have to remind myself whenever I visit these forums that I'm talking to much older guys. Most forums I shitpost/have discussions in are with people in my age group (Early-Mid twenties)
(04-22-2017, 06:12 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Pre-marital sex?

She was not married.  Strike 1
Sex was not involved.  Strike 2

Let me help you before you strike out:

Got knocked up outside of wedlock
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-22-2017, 06:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: She was not married.  Strike 1
Sex was not involved.  Strike 2

Let me help you before you strike out:

Got knocked up outside of wedlock

DTF
(04-22-2017, 06:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Funny that you mention that. 

Not to derail further, but isn't the Immaculate Conception the conception of Mary, not Mary's conception of Jesus?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(04-22-2017, 06:41 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Not to derail further, but isn't the Immaculate Conception the conception of Mary, not Mary's conception of Jesus?

I'm no Catholic, but I'm pretty sure the Immaculate Conception and the Virgin Birth are two different things.

We should probably ask Breech; he seems to have his finger on the pulse.

(04-22-2017, 06:41 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Not to derail further, but isn't the Immaculate Conception the conception of Mary, not Mary's conception of Jesus?

True, but in 1978 Priests didn't talk to 4th graders about sex.  They just coded with Immaculate conception, virgin conception, pure virtue, etc., etc..  Kind of made things rather confusing for us, especially since that was during the Disco era, the sexual revolution was in high bloom, and many kids were rather confused.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(04-22-2017, 05:29 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: You can hold them to whatever standard you want. But if you think that your standard is an actual metric of overall performance in their roles, you're being silly. You're probably an old man. You'd think that all those rockers you listened to before I was even born would've shown you that.

Richard Nixon did some corrupt shit that directly impacted his ability to lead. It's not comparable to what's been discussed in this thread.

You think I'm "entrenched" with social conservatives? That's a first.

Most people have told me that I'm an edgelord piece of shit when it comes to all religion, including the religous right.

(04-22-2017, 06:29 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: God damn you guys are old.

I have to remind myself whenever I visit these forums that I'm talking to much older guys. Most forums I shitpost/have discussions in are with people in my age group (Early-Mid twenties)

Oh...so this is all just worthless posts from you.

Sorry for wasting both our times.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-22-2017, 06:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm no Catholic, but I'm pretty sure the Immaculate Conception and the Virgin Birth are two different things.

We should probably ask Breech; he seems to have his finger on the pulse.

Like a true conservative, you seem to concern yourself with other's sex lives.

(04-22-2017, 06:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sex was not involved.

Yeah, that's what they all say. It was just a little head.

[Image: 1190cd27213e7b6c630899b764401d8b.jpg]
(04-22-2017, 07:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh...so this is all just worthless posts from you.

Sorry for wasting both our times.

Rock On

Oh no,

Everything i've posted here is sincere. Normally people can tell when a post is a shitpost.

But you've used anecdotes in the past about your wife and kids. People in my age group for sure as hell aren't forming families; therefore, you're in a different generation and are therefore older.

Inferences are fun.
(04-22-2017, 05:52 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Like a true conservative, you seem to concern yourself with other's sex lives.
Man you sure do have my number

Quote:Dont forget the Virgin Mary had an extra-marital affair.

(04-22-2017, 06:12 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Pre-marital sex?

(04-22-2017, 06:33 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: DTF

(04-22-2017, 07:40 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yeah, that's what they all say. It was just a little head.

[Image: 1190cd27213e7b6c630899b764401d8b.jpg]