Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goldman Sachs Concludes Obamacare Added 500k Jobs
(04-11-2017, 01:35 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Health care costs were going up before Obama. Acting like the rising costs are something totally new and only happened because of the ACA is crazy.

How much of a strain has the heroin epidemic put on our health care system? We are all paying for that. With or without ACA itcwould have been a tax payer burden. When they run opiod addiction commercials 100 times a day on TV they are doing it for a reason. Some people are making major money off of that. If only my family had health insurance..

Clearly you haven't been paying attention to who is saying those things. To say they are crazy is to point out the obvious.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goldman Sachs Concludes Obamacare Added 500k Jobs - xxlt - 04-11-2017, 03:44 PM