Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goldman Sachs Concludes Obamacare Added 500k Jobs
I could chime in a play like I know the answer; however, I do not. From all I've heard Obamacare was a mistake. It sounds terrible not to allow pre-existing conditions; yet someone told me that is the same as allowing you to get car insurance after you wrecked the car.

I will say everyone should be provided with healthcare; perhaps a hybrid commercial/social program. If you make less than "X" dollars per year then you are entitled to a program similar to free clinics and hospital emergencies. I think the problem comes when the person that works hard and sacrifices to pay health insurance sees/thinks that someone else is given the same coverage on someone else's dime.

There's a lot of things to consider, such as what responsibilities should go along with being "given" insurance. Proof that you are leading a healthy lifestyle, ect....

Bottom line: take how much we argue about it on here, multiply that by 1000, put it on steroids, and that's what you have in Congress. perhaps we could discuss siome ideas here instead of arguing along partisan lines.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goldman Sachs Concludes Obamacare Added 500k Jobs - bfine32 - 04-12-2017, 04:14 PM