Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back
(04-16-2017, 06:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Trump is adapting his positions as-needed to fit the current problems.  That's what great leaders do.

How can you be against the Syria thing?  We didn't risk any American lives and we just sent a message that Assad's actions won't be tolerated.

For the MOAB thing, Trump won't say whether he directly authorized it, but, even if he didn't, he obviously authorized someone who knew what the best move was to make the call.  He trusted his officials and staff.  

I guess the job creations and other improvements are just a coincidence?  Even if it was happening under Obama, which I don't see, it still shows the confidence that the people and business world have in Trump to keep things going in a positive direction.

I don't disagree on the opinions changing, I am just going to find it interesting when he drops all of his campaign promises, or the majority of them.

I am against military action for jnternal issues in sovereign nations, especially without congressional approval. And yeah, he trusts his officials so much he has placed loyalty watchdogs with some officials.

For the last bit, you really ought to look at the actual numbers. When you look at the BLS data you can see that the economy has been improving steadily, and the job creation in recent months is co tinued momentum from previous economic growth with little to no impact from Trump.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back - Belsnickel - 04-16-2017, 10:03 PM