Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back
(04-17-2017, 12:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Welp I suppose all you and others can do is "fight the good fight" and continue to self-assigned unmasking task for the next 3.5 years. always found construction more beneficial than destruction, but that's just me.

For me it's more about observation. I don't think defending Trump is "constructive" though. Only supporting constructive forces actually is.

-- Regarding the promises, it's not just that promises get broken. Every politician overstates things, makes promises he then kan't keep due to political backlash or lack of actual will or whatever, has some kind of hidden agenda. Everybody knows that.
Trump, however, sold phantasies. Better healthcare for everyone for a fraction of the cost. Mexico paynig for a wall. Eradicating ISIS very quickly. And all the other things. Phantasies.

And if you think Hillary's or anyone's promises were just as illusional, then you are. It's not about "good fights" or "feeling better" for pointing out that what was assumed is now proven, all those phantasies, lies and nonsense. People like you should start feeling bad, that's it. Not so much for voting for Trump. But for continuing to defend his lies, belittle his blunders, creating false equivalencies that more and more defy reality and logic. Again, from a more observational standpoint the ongoing Trump defense resembles being caught up in an absurd illusion - or feeling so much hatred for liberals that actually everyone who isn't is a better choice. Welp indeed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back - hollodero - 04-17-2017, 12:48 PM