Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back
(04-17-2017, 12:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I said a 100 times: Everybody wanted a Washington outsider until we got one. 

(04-17-2017, 04:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you feel that way, that's on you. I'm of the opinion he chose Charles Manson as an example for a reason; you and others can suggest he did no such thing. The reason was to show how unqualified Trump was as an outside Candidate. But I will carry on.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(04-17-2017, 05:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Next on "As The Board Turns"

Poster A places a sitting President in the same category as one of the most infamous mass-murders in our history and no one can say he has compared the two because doing so is ignoring the bigger picture that was presented.

Mellow

(04-17-2017, 12:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: I believe a sane, rational, non con artist would be more accepted.  But some just want to focus on the "outsider" part of the equation.

Manson (either one) is an outsider.

*I* am an outsider.

The vast majority of this country are outsiders.

The one that have the millions of dollars to get elected is barely an outsider given all his political connections anyway.
(04-17-2017, 01:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Calling him the "perfect outsider" while denying you support him and missing the point of my comparison let's me know you just want to argue and not face the reality of who Trump was/is.

Rock On

In other words:  Stop.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back - GMDino - 04-17-2017, 06:44 PM