Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back
(04-17-2017, 06:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Syria did exactly the same thing which prompted Trump to advise Obama to not use force in Syria.
He was against it at first, but then he told Obama not to seek congressional approval because Syria would know that it's coming.  

Trump also said he was against sending troops into Syria, which he didn't do when we just bombed them.
(04-17-2017, 06:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What red line?  What action?
Rolleyes

The symbolic red line where you say "cross this and we'll take action."

And the action is Trump sent the carrier into South China Sea and is telling North Korea that they're playing with fire and he has been preparing/considering a strike if they keep acting a fool.
(04-17-2017, 06:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Exactly?  You said they bombed the tunnels before they became a threat. Now you're agreeing with me the tunnels were bombed because they had already become a threat. 
Maybe they were becoming more of a threat?

What's the difference?  I think you're arguing this point just to argue because he took action where it needed to be taken.

(04-17-2017, 06:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Oh, so China really is a currency manipulator, but Trump is lying to us because he needs China?
Maybe or maybe he has come to the conclusion that they're not.  Good leaders adapt positions when need-be or when new information is known.

(04-17-2017, 06:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So you have heard him say things just to be popular.
When did I EVER say that?

He's listening to the people around him and changing with what needs to be done.  If he kept doing things that didn't need to be done or were wrong, you'd be bitching at him for that.

Good leaders adapt to what needs to be done, so why are you hating him for it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back - BFritz21 - 04-17-2017, 10:33 PM