Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back
(04-18-2017, 03:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I was legitimately curious how Trump supporters would react to his reversal on campaign positions. They seem to be 100% on board.

(04-18-2017, 03:20 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Eh, not so much. There are plenty of people unhappy with the way things are going. But I wouldn't say they are the majority.

The ones I know personally fall into three categories:

1) They completely deny that he is "flip flopping".  They insist he is just growing and evolving his opinion. They also deny that he really meant anything he said before he was elected.

2) This group hate 90% of the things he has "done" or proposed and admit they do not like what he is doing but refuse to admit they might have made a poor choice because....(fill in the blank with any Clinton conspiracy) and/or they want to "give him a chance" since they voted for someone with no experience handling the job.

3) They ignore it all.  Say he is making America great again and give him credit for every good thing that happens and blames the "libruls" and "rhinos" for any bad thing.  This group also want Clinton in jail, beleive the wall is being started already and that Trump is smarter than everyone.  Except them, of course.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back - GMDino - 04-18-2017, 03:45 PM