Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back
(04-19-2017, 09:29 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Which is kind of my point. This seems to me more like Trump bashing than actual real yuge concern about "defense spending".  It's just another trendIng topic for people to act like they "care" so they can show how much they hate Trump on their Facebook and twitter feeds. "Can't believe Trump shot Tomahawk missles at Syria, now that place is gonna be a radiation zone for years. And on top of that he pretty much just started World War 3". 

Which is kinda my point.  People are acting like Trump cares for the civilians in Syria because he killed some innocent civilians in a missile strike because 86ish innocent civilians were killed in a chemical attack while ignoring the close to 100,000 civilian deaths due to conventional weapons and the roughly 5 million innocent civilian refugees which Trump is trying to ban from entering the US because the innocent civilians want to attack us while completely ignoring everything Trump said regarding Syria for the past four years and act like Assad's use of chemical weapons is a "new" thing.

Quote:Most pepole are gonna go back to eating doritos and watching movies on the couch like nothing ever happened.

Which is not kinda, but exactly, my point regarding your support of "military action" so save the fake moral outrage because I compared you to the same doritos eating, movie watching, laying on the couch crowd.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 04-19-2017, 12:11 PM