Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back
(04-20-2017, 10:31 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious

That's actually the story that I got my information from and didn't post why but that's obviously not what Ballsofsteel because then he would have posted the rest of the article that states that they were on their way back to North Korea.

So you are aware of the article he was quoting but still didn't know why they were headed that way and assumed he didn't do some research and just blindly posted? Also, how does the rest of the article change the fact that they were currently heading 4,000 miles in the wrong direction when the administration was implying they were heading straight to Norty Korea?

Quote:How was that helping fulfill my preconceived narrative?  Ballsofsteel was one to blindly hate Trump, which he did by not showing the rest of the article.  How was mine blindly hating?

I didn't say you were blindly hating, I just implied that since you claimed you didn't know why they were headed to Australia, you likely didn't do any research and were posting blindly in a manner that fulfilled the preconceived narrative. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back - BmorePat87 - 04-21-2017, 08:44 AM