Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back
(04-21-2017, 10:46 AM)bfine32 Wrote: So steel quotes a thread and erroneously comments that it shows Trump is a moron, Brad calls him on it, but know Brad is the one that needs to research?  

I guess whether or not it's erroneous to call Trump a moron is debatable as it is subjective, but to address my post, I'd recommend you look at my second response. I'll spell it out below for you.

Person A posts a quote from a news organization. Person B then states that they are unaware of a something (in this case why the US Navy was headed towards Australia) and then tells Person A that Person A needs to do some research. By all accounts, Person A clearly did research as they read an article, or at least a quote from an article, while Person B is claiming they don't know the reason an event occurred, which suggests they never read up on it or need to "do some research" to find the answer. Might be why Matt posted a pot and a kettle image in response to Brad's post. You can't say that you don't know and tell others to do research.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back - BmorePat87 - 04-21-2017, 11:08 AM