Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back
(04-21-2017, 08:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So you are aware of the article he was quoting but still didn't know why they were headed that way and assumed he didn't do some research and just blindly posted? Also, how does the rest of the article change the fact that they were currently heading 4,000 miles in the wrong direction when the administration was implying they were heading straight to Norty Korea?
Because, even though they were heading in the wrong direction to start, doesn't change the fact that the destination was still the same.  

Let me try to explain this to you in a simple way:  

Say this bus is heading towards the school with a group of students, which is in the city to its right, and the driver tells the students' parents "I'm taking these students to school":

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
However, it has to turn left to first pick up other students, so does that change the fact that its destination is the school in the city to the right?  

(04-21-2017, 08:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I didn't say you were blindly hating, I just implied that since you claimed you didn't know why they were headed to Australia, you likely didn't do any research and were posting blindly in a manner that fulfilled the preconceived narrative. 

False again.  The reasons for heading to Australia were of insignificant points as to the discussion of this thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back - BFritz21 - 04-21-2017, 11:55 AM