Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back
(04-21-2017, 11:55 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because, even though they were heading in the wrong direction to start, doesn't change the fact that the destination was still the same.  

This analogy has nothing to do with why you assumed someone didn't read up on an issue despite claiming you knew they were reading an article about this issue nor does it have anything to do with Trump implying that the ships were headed straight to Norty Korea.

A bus making a 2 minute stop on its route is different from ships sailing 4,000 miles in the opposite direction for an assignment before heading to another location weeks later. Maybe if your example had the bus leaving Kentucky and picking up some kids in California and stopping for a week before dropping them off at Ted Nugent Middle School in Skeeterville, Kentucky, then I'd say "Yea, sure, similar". 

A better response instead of this silly analogy would be "Trump didn't explicitly say they were headed straight there, the media made that the narrative based on his ambiguous remarks". It shifts blame away from Trump and onto the media. 

Quote:False again.  The reasons for heading to Australia were of insignificant points as to the discussion of this thread.

It's relevant towards my post in which I suggested you should "do some research" as you asked Ballsofsteel to do. If you're going to suggest others aren't researching the topic at hand, at least make sure you are. Just trying to help you cover your ass. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back - BmorePat87 - 04-21-2017, 12:49 PM