Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back
(04-22-2017, 03:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I've been pretty fair given what you've posted so far in this thread. I even gave you a way to spin Trump's perceived mistake as you tried to condescendingly lob hilariously bad analogies at me.

I figured your pretty lengthy time out would have given you time to reflect on your behaviors, but it seems like the ol' "no one takes you seriously" bit is back. For what it is worth, I am glad you're no longer banned. The boards are fun and it sucks to not have a unique outlet like this available. 
:giggle:

When did I ever say "no one takes me seriously"?

I simply pointed out that almost every one of your posts in regards to any point I've made over the past few years offers nothing with any substance and simply resorts to personal attacks, which you did again.

Kudos.

Resorting to personal attacks, and even bringing the banning, shows how weak your debate in this thread is.  You avoided my point in the post that you just quoted to try to avoid the fact that you have absolutely no answer for it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back - BFritz21 - 04-22-2017, 05:34 PM