Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goldman Sachs Concludes Obamacare Added 500k Jobs
(04-22-2017, 08:15 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If there isn't an increase in demand then it is impossible for a nonexistent increase in demand to affect the costs of anything.

So your theory may apply if there is an increased demand, but you haven't shown there is one.

You're applying your "theory" to a guess. Then claiming it is true. And expect other people to prove your guess wrong.

How would someone prove your assumption wrong?  By first establishing if there was or wasn't an increase in demand. Which is what I've asked you to show, but you keep evading.

This is so obvious it should stick out like a sore thumb.

I thought you were just refuting the up demand=up price part of my little chain. I didn't even know you were refuting that there was an increase in demand at all.

That's kind of dumb, honestly.

I mean, you could just read the OP's article. There are more jobs in the healthcare sector as a result of Obamacare; so much so that getting rid of it it would destroy said jobs.

But I'm sure health care providers are hiring extra bodies for giggles; nothing do with the extra patients going through their doors. /rolleyes

Or something. Because reasons.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goldman Sachs Concludes Obamacare Added 500k Jobs - THE Bigzoman - 04-22-2017, 08:19 PM