Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Are Content With Bengals LBs As Is Going Into Draft
(04-23-2017, 08:56 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I'm in the camp that believes our LB situation is not critical enough to be our top two concerns - DL and a damned running game. Then there's the question: Are we really going to be okay with the OL ??? (not that this draft will give us much help at tackle)

If a backer is taken in the upper half of the draft, that says there's a concern with somebody in the group, or he's a definite upgrade over those behind Burfict or Minter.

Equally important to me are....

RB, WR, DE

I think that with Green turning 29 before the season, Hill being Hill, and Dunlap not having anything explosive on the other side of him the Bengals need to get guys in their system to step in in 2018 and 2019. Unless they find some rookie who will come in guns a blazing - and, lets face it, the head coach typically takes a while to make them earn their way onto the field - anyone drafted in 2017 is going to be a minor role player this season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Many Are Content With Bengals LBs As Is Going Into Draft - PDub80 - 04-23-2017, 09:01 PM