Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Are Content With Bengals LBs As Is Going Into Draft
(04-23-2017, 04:46 PM)kevin Wrote: Super Bowl teams seem to prove otherwise. Most Super Bowl winners are rock solid at LB across the board and are not of the opinion it is the least important position on the team. When good teams run the ball right up the Bengals rear end and we can't do one thing to stop it, well, that is our linebackers just not good enough.  The great NFL teams have had great linebackers. There is a monster of a run stopper some say Bengals will draft. Others say no.  I would love to see Bengals be able to stop Steelers RB and all RBs, instead of just getting plowed over by the better teams in NFL.  A defense where we can see good teams on schedule and say we don't care because we have the D to stop them.  That to me means not just getting by at LB or thinking it is not an important position. We have Atkins and Dulap on D Line. We have talent at DB. Our weakness on D is at LB and I sure hope it's not by design thinking teams don't need linebackers. Seems to me the teams that WIN have linebackers.

Can you name a Giants LB from their 2 recent SB teams off the top of your head?
I can't, and I play IDP Fantasy Football and have for 15+ years. The Giants have never really had any good to outstanding LB's (since LT).
But Most of us can tell you at least 1 of their formidable DL players, if not 2.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Many Are Content With Bengals LBs As Is Going Into Draft - Mike M (the other one) - 04-24-2017, 01:49 PM